Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Before and after in dining area




I need to remember that things get added to the top of the blog, so my "before" and "after" in the previous post are done in the wrong order. Oh well..


Here we have the dining room window (before) which as been replaced by the new back door (after). The angles aren't quite the same in the pictures, but hopefully you can get the idea. If you look closely at the bottom left of the door, you might be able to see Brian's head and shoulder. He's James's co-worker, and he's working on the decking.
That's about all the progress for now. The basement joists under the kitchen floor have also been replaced, but I haven't been down there to take "after" pictures yet. Probably the least exciting part of the job, so I'm not in a rush to post. But I will for completeness sake. Ok, now I'm rambling....

1 comment:

Liz said...

So much more light!! It will be so nice this summer, to have those doors open and walk out onto the deck. A way better set up for you.