Monday, December 15, 2008

A couple more shots...




I see I posted the same picture twice in the previous post, and had forgotten one I intended to post. So here's the one I forgot, showing some more colorful decor in the living room. Also here's a shot of the peace sign wreaths we created for the front porch. The peace sign part doesn't show up much at night, but it looks pretty cool during the day. And finally, a shot of the giant ornaments in a hanging basket on the porch, along with a scene of our snowy neighborhood. So, now you have the complete picture...

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love the peace sign wreath! What a great idea. All the colors look very cheery and festive. Good job on the decor. Your snowy neighborhood looks like ours right now. Portland has had snow all week, but hopefully it's coming to a close for your visit.