Thursday, May 22, 2008

Allen and James


This evening we met with Allen and James to go over details about the new plan involving the door and deck. Everything seems in order and work will start next week. As luck would have it, we will be gone next week, but hopefully there will be no problems. Our next task is to start packing up our stuff from the kitchen to get it all out of the way. I am going to try to EDIT as I pack, so all unnecessary stuff will go into the garage sale.


Here's a pic of Allen (left) and James (right) at our dining table.

1 comment:

Liz said...

So far things sound like they are going smoothly. I am loving the posts, and am glad you are enjoying the blogging experience. Can't wait to see more.:)Any questions let me know. I love helping with design questions!! As you can see I am stalking you now. So much fun.