Thursday, September 4, 2008

TV room paint



We painted the dining/tv room over the weekend. Chose a dark gray-green, with a light gray trim. It is dark, but we like it. Check it out Liz - its almost black in some lights, like the pic you posted on your blog.
We are still waiting for our new furniture, which is a drag. Just posted our recliners on Craig's list tonight, so hopefully someone will buy those and we can start to put the family and living rooms back together.
More pics coming this weekend - Gina the muralist has started her project, and the cabinet guy is supposed to come tomorrow to finish up. I'll believe it when I see it. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my god I love it!! So jealous. I need to make a trip out there soon, so I can see all this stuff in person. You should do lots of white accessories with one vibrant color here and there for pop. Like red, yellow, blue, or orange.

It also reminds me of the last time and the only time I visited when we painted your other house, and how sick I felt, and my body ached and I thought it was just me being weak, but in all reality I was freakin sick with Bronchitis. :) Good Times

JMM said...

You do need to make a trip out here soon! I was thinking about your last visit recently too - I think I have the same painting clothes that we used that time. Your mom got me brave enough to try a dark color on the walls, and the rest is history!