Saturday, July 26, 2008

Midwestern Weather


This is not about the kitchen, but I thought I'd share some midwest weather we had this evening. This is a picture of HAIL STONES from the hailstorm we just had. I included my foot in the picture so you can see how big they are ! And of course it was pouring down rain - a very loud storm with hail hitting the house and the ground. And of course our cars - I got a ding on my hood from a similar storm a couple weeks ago, and I think Diane got a ding on her hood tonight. Bummer !

3 comments:

kc_kcarroll said...

Nice pedi! Hope the damage wasn't too much. I think we only got the rain and booming.

kc_kcarroll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JMM said...

Well, I do try to keep the toes looking good - you never know when you might have to photograph your foot! On the damage, we're ignoring the dings for now...